It’s a big day here at NudgeMail, as we are announcing a huge new feature – Google Calendar integration! It’s a great way to control Google Calendar through email and even gives you some cool ways to alert yourself of coming reminders.
With just a few simple steps, you can easily sync your NudgeMail reminders with your Google Calendar so all of your reminders appear right alongside your daily schedule. Starting today, you’ll be able to create Google Calendar reminders simply by sending emails to your favorite NudgeMail commands, and you can even receive SMS and push alerts for your reminders!
HOWEVER!!! We don’t (yet) have “full” control over your calendar, so you can only VIEW your NudgeMails in Google Calendar, you canNOT edit or delete them from there. In fact edits done within Google Calendar will be completely ignored by the system – but please don’t take it personally. We’re working on adding a bunch of advanced features in the near future.
To get started, visit www.nudgemail.com/gcal.
How you can use your new calendar:
Here’s what you CAN do:
- See all of your NudgeMail reminders in an easy to scan calendar format.
- Receive in-browser reminders ahead of important NudgeMails.
- Set up SMS alerts for all of your NudgeMail reminders via your Google Calendar.
Here’s what you CAN’T do (yet!):
- Edit or remove existing reminders directly from the Google Calendar (so, no dragging reminders around). To edit or remove reminders, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and then edit them from the resulting status email.
- Set new NudgeMail reminders directly within the calendar.
Please note that it may take a few minutes after you first set up the calendar for all of your reminders to appear. If you have any trouble, feel free to email us at email@example.com